Numerous companies will be showcasing advances in the AR and gesture technology at Immersed, a two-day conference organized by The Immersive Technology Alliance. This will be a great opportunitiy to learn more about these emerging technologies, and how they relate to applications such as video games, immersive cinema, health, and more. It’s also a great opportunity to professionally network and build new relationships.
What: Immersed Conference
Who: Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and 3D professionals
Where: 99 Sudbury, Toronto, Ontario
When: Sunday, Nov. 23 to Monday, Nov. 24.
It’s free to attend the exhibit floor, but the entire conference including sessions is $449.00. For a limited time, use the “gettingimmersed” coupon for a $200 discount.
- John Gaeta (Academy Award winner, Creative Director for New Media and Experiences, Lucasfilm);
- Habib Zargarpour (Creative Director, Microsoft Studios);
- Mary Spio (President, Next Galaxy);
- Neil Trevett (President, The Khronos Group, VP at Nvidia); and
- David Nalasco (Senior Technical Marketing Manager, AMD).